We are looking for a passionate, creative, and driven Junior Bubble.io Developer who will help our Team Lead (UI/UX Designer & Web Developer) in building new products that will support the services that we’re offering at LTVplus and our partner brands.
We are 100% remote.We have selected Bubble.io as our platform and we are building a team to ramp up the development process.
- Minimum 1 year of experience full-time (or 3 years part-time) building innovative applications on Bubble.io.
- Bubble mastery (logic, not design) is a huge plus.
- Experience with back-end and front-end development outside Bubble is a plus.
- Noteworthy experience developing on low/no code platforms is a plus.
- Database administration.
- Comfortable and confident, when needed, interviewing users and studying metrics to identify problems and opportunities.
- Structured analytical thinking. Analytical prowess (breaking problems apart).
- Superior verbal and written communication.
- Driven and self-directed in a fast-paced virtual work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience using online tools for project management and communication.
- Help build new tools on Bubble to help us deliver services better.
- Work with our designs and Team Lead in developing new features.
- Create and improve app logic (data sources, workflows, integrations).
- Help with engineering decisions on how to build new functionalities.
- Build out, refine, and optimize our data architecture in Bubble.
- Optimize use of external APIs.
- Consistently deliver a stellar end-user experience.
- Occasionally learn from users as they use the application.
- Communicate effectively and clearly in a remote team environment.